01 September 2012

Challenge 144 - Let's Get KRAFTY!!

Woohoo!!  It's a long holiday weekend here in Canada and the US, so I hope you have time to get KRAFTY with us!!!  And I've got some exciting stuff to help celebrate the last official weekend of the summer!!!  It's challenge time again with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. And we've got another FUN one for ya!!  So please play along, we can't wait to see your creations!!!  Share them here, share them on our Facebook fan page and share them in your online galleries, like SCS!!  
 
First off, the random winner from last week is.......Heidi Brawley!!  Check out the awesome scene she created using Wicked Witch!!  WOW!  Be sure to contact me with your shipping info and congratulations!

This week our hostess is AMANDA!!   And she wants us to GET KRAFTY!!   Easy, right?! Be sure to use some Kraft cardstock somewhere on your creations!!  Have some krafty fun and join us this week because we'd LOVE to see your KKS designs. We hope you can play along!!!

**Have you heard about KRAFTY DAY with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps??  You can find out all the details about our annual krafty good time, with make and takes, food, fun, door prizes...and even Annie Rodrigue herself....right HERE!!!  Hope you can join us on October 20th in London, Ontario!  Spots are limited and tickets are already selling fast!!**

If you haven't already heard the news, we have our BACK TO SCHOOL SALE going on right now with over 40 of our sweet stamps on special 20-50% OFF !!  We thought we should celebrate the kids heading back to school AND that you mommas have made it through the summer without throttling someone!  Haha!  You deserve a TREAT!  So head on over and check it out!!  **Also our brand new EXCLUSIVE Krafty Klubhouse Kit, THREE WISHES is NOW available!!!  You can only get it at the KKStamp Shop!!!  And you get a special gift when you order it now....be sure to read the description for all the details!!

We are also SUPER excited to welcome the three talented ladies who won the Krafty Guest spots in our contest!!  Please welcome them to the group!  They will be spending the whole month of September with us!!!  Let me introduce them:





Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to be joining the fabulously talented Kraftin Kimmie Design Team as Guest for the month of September. It is my pleasure to be asked and I am having a ball creating with Kraftin Kimmie's wonderful stamps!
I have been married for 31 years to my wonderful hubby and love being a Mom to my beautiful Daughters, Jessica and Cara.
When not crafting I can be found boating in the summers on the Long Island Sound from our home port of Groton, Connecticut, about an hour from our land home in CT. Our boat is our "floating cottage" on the weekends where we enjoy the beach, trips to New England ports of call and soaking up the sunshine. In the winters, I enjoy movies, plays, dining out and sending time with family. I look forward to this month of sharing my Kraftin Kimmie card creations with you all. 



 
Hi, everyone!  I'm Lori Tecler.  By day, I work in the education field in a large school system in the Washington, DC suburbs.  I used to be a kindergarten teacher, but now that I work in an office all day, I need a way to get my creative fix and I've found that stamping fills that need.  I'm "mom" to a super cute--and super energetic--goldendoodle puppy who keeps me on my toes pretty much full time.  She'll steal pretty much anything that's not nailed down and unfortunately, she thinks my stamping supplies are fair game!  I've been a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps fan for a while now and I was thrilled to be chosen as one of this month's guests.  I'm looking forward to working with the amazing Krafty Girls and the other guests.


Nadia


 
Hi, my name is Nadia Bayazitov, and I am SO EXCITED to be here!! When  I sent an email with my work to Kimmie and  asked if she has a customer submission gallery, I never IMAGINED Kimmie asking me to be  guest designer for September of 2012 !!!
It has been a dream of mine to be on the Kraftin' Kimmie ever since I laid my eyes on the first stamp (Cinderella) by Kimmie in a magazine, and now my time has finally come! I have been stamping since 2006, and have been very active in the stamping community serving on several design teams, working for several challenge blogs and for VERY FIRST one russian speaking scrapbooking magazine!  I feel truly blessed that my family-most important my husband supports me in my hobby! I live in Washington state, Hood River area with my husband of 17 years and my 2 kids: son Alex 6 year old. and daughter Victoria 4 year old. I am stay at home mom since my children were born. Stamping and scrapbooking is my passion, so I keep pretty busy with it! I look forward to get inspired and to be an inspiration, and getting to meet all of the Kraftin' Kimmie fans!!







Now go ahead, take a few minutes and check out the incredible creations from our Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests!! And then play along with us!!!!  We can't wait to see what you make....and you could even win the Fortune Teller stamp featured on Amanda's fantastic creation!!!! 

Happy kraftin'!



































2 comments:

  1. Thanks soooo much for the Win!!!! OMG I love all these DT cards shown here. Gorgeous creations ladies!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got my card done early... How do I link it up - there is no linky thingy right now!

    ReplyDelete