07 January 2015

Kickin' off the new year with a NEW Wonderful Wednesday challenge


It's Wonderful Wednesday time!!  We hope you can play along!!  As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!  Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!
Before we get to it, the winner of the January WW's is.... Jen L!  Congrats Jen, be sure to email Kimmie to get your giftcard!

Hey yall!!  Tangii here, and I'm this week's Wonderful Wednesday Hostess.  For my creation this week I've made another TODAY divider for my planner!  I LOVE New Years... it makes me think of fresh starts and fills me with energy, so what better time to make something pretty to help keep me on the path to being organized!

If you've not been by the Krafty store recently you'll want to pay a visit as Kimmie has loaded several re-stocks and I think there may be a few new items as well!!  And don't forget that January Krafty peeks start next week!


We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!!  It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until January 13th at midnight!  At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!!  What do you think.....wanna WIN??  Let's see your krafty stuff!!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. I don't see the rules. Do you have a limit on entries and combinations with other challenges? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tangii's creation! Gorgeous! Love all the different papers! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Challenge thank you so much!! great DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete